Industry leading live event management software company, Marcato Digital Solutions, teams with volunteer management software and app, InitLive. The partnership is providing a 10% discount to new accounts.
“We’re incredibly passionate about serving event organizers with cutting-edge technology that will produce bigger, better, and safer events. That’s why we couldn’t be happier to be working with the Marcato team to achieve just that,” said Victoria McGlone, InitLive’s Director of Global Sales.
Both Canadian companies currently share one client, the Edmonton Heritage Festival. “Combining Marcato’s event management tools with InitLive’s real-time communication system is giving event organizers everything they need to plan their festival. We are beyond excited to grow this partnership,” said Natasha Hillier, Marcato’s Chief Operations Officer.
Marcato key features:
- Talent Management & Show Scheduling - Manage an event’s artists or talent. From first submissions to final payments.
- Content Management - Automatically keep all of talent lineups, showtimes, venue info, bios up-to-date across all major content platforms, including website and mobile app.
- Credential, Production, Asset & Catering Management
InitLive key features:
- Volunteer Registration & Signup - Save time recruiting using InitLive’s fully customizable registration process.
- Smart Communication - As shift assignments are made or changed, all applicable staff will be automatically notified and reminded.
- Real-time Updates - Have full visibility over day-of event operations using InitLive’s mobile app.
Marcato Digital Solutions is a Canadian company that specializes in the creation and development of web-based management solutions designed to maximize efficiency in the live event industry. Since 2008, it has been used in over 25 countries around the world by festivals including Coachella, Osheaga, Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, Iceland Airwaves, Greenbelt, HebCelt Festival, Eurosonic Noorderslag, Festival No. 6, and c/o Pop.
InitLive was founded in 2013 by Debbie & Melissa Pinard, a mother-daughter duo. Between using tools like spreadsheets, walkie-talkies, and simply running around on-site, Melissa and Debbie knew there had to be a better way. InitLive is the only company that equips event managers, event staff and volunteers with both a comprehensive scheduling service and a real-time communication system. The hard work of the company has resulted in numerous industry awards, four granted patents, and a rapidly growing customer base around the world.
Interested in partnering with InitLive?